Monday, August 10, 2009

Refrigerator Magnets


Here's a picture of the magnets on the NNP refrigerator for "Show Us Your Magnets Monday" over at The Three R's.

No, I don't have any magnetic poetry. I've found that to really have fun with it, I need at least two sets and an unlimited amount of time within a certain parameter--I had a very good time making magnetic poems during one week when I was staying with friends.

Yes, I do have a magnet from Graceland. And Hawaii, London, Cambridge, Paris, Niagara Falls, New York city, South Carolina, Arkansas, Colorado, California, and Indianapolis (the Lord of the Rings exhibit). With any luck, I'll bring back a new magnet from our upcoming trip to Chicago to see the Harry Potter exhibit.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I got a great magnet from that HP exhibit of Sirius' wanted poster.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cool!! We have nothing but a clip thing...not even enough to warrant a photo. ;)

Florinda said...

I'm envious that you're going to see that Harry Potter exhibit. Nice mix of magnets - thanks for playing along today!

Luanne said...

Ahh but the best is Where there is Tea there is Hope. Love it!

Jeanne said...

The "Where there is Tea there is hope" was brought to me by my parents on the way home from their last trip to Canada---they thought it would help me get through another Ohio February!

Luanne said...

yes we Canadians love our hot tea!

Cathy said...

I'm glad you played along with the rest of us. My Inner Peeping Tom must be bigger than I thought!

CSchu said...

I think that magnets are great souvenirs: they are not expensive, you can see them all the time to remind you of a fun trip, and they don't clutter up the place. Just right.

Serena said...

I love that cat magnet!

Jeanne said...

The cat on the upper left-hand corner is a photo of my cat Sammy. The saber-toothed cat is from LaBrea Tar Pits. And the pewter cat was a gift from someone--it's heavy and very strong so I use it a lot.